
I am married to a man's man. I mean really if they were to make a scale of masculinity and femininity, Dan would be the on the furthest end of the masculine pole. He might even upset the chart. You would think growing up with brothers would give me a leg up on understanding men. However, there is still so much I do not understand, simply because I think in such a different way. To me life is complicated; it's hard to make decisions because there are a million different facets to every decision I make, and everything is interconnected. I am discovering Dan, and men in general, keep things refreshingly simple. I may think the sky is falling one day and the world is at peace the next. No matter, this man I have for a husband is undaunted by the changes in circumstances, barometric pressure, tides, and time of the month. He is an anchor tried and true. His heart is solid. His faith is strong, and his love is tender. He's everything God knew I'd need, and I'm so thankful for this refreshing difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment