Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Friends


There is nothing like good friends. A friend showed up at my door today when I was feeling sick, watered the thirsty plants on my porch, traded me my kids for these flowers, and sent me back to bed. She brought the kids back bathed, fed and ready for bed four hours later! I have the most precious sisterhood of friends here, and they are one of God's biggest blessings! I could go on and on and on about the girls and their thoughtfulness. My friend, Kelli made me cry today, and just like the mess that is hiding behind the flowers in this picture, she made a hard day, beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hey Sis,

I love you too. And I hope your day is filled with momments like those. I'm praying for ya. By the way....your an awesome mom and wife to the kids and Dan....and you basically rock.

Love,
Eric

kelli said...

And while your kids were entertaining my kids in the backyard, I went out into the scrub and transplanted the mountain laurel those flowers came from right into my yard! We had a fun afternoon -so really, you did me a favor. THANKS!
(but next time you want to do me a favor you really don't need to go to such great lengths as getting sick!:)
Your brother is so right -you rock- and I'm glad you're feeling better.