Tink has taken to a fascination with toilets and things pertaining to them. She's yet to have an accident since her introduction to Tinkerbell and Dora underwear, but that's not to say we are without our share of antics from Tink.
Like when we discovered a huge rock and a rubber duck in the toilet the other day. The Handsome Genius had to have that discussion with Tink. I was laughing too hard in the kitchen. It's another one of those conversations I never imagined overhearing when I first met that man 10 years ago. Never pictured him lecturing a three year old on the ins and outs of why we don't spend our time IN the toilet.
Or the other day when she used . . . let's just say a different "medium" for her wall art. It does come off the wall a lot easier than pink highlighter; I will hand her that, but between highlighter and this I am not sure which one I would prefer her use. I'm now thinking pink highlighters are nice option.
No comments:
Post a Comment