Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Friends Rock!

I've been under the weather for the past 7 days with a body aches that convince me I've been run over by a truck, a sore throat, headache, fever, and well you know you've been there. Meanwhile, this appeared at my house around dinnertime. Those meatballs are made from scratch and so was that french bread. I was on the phone with her when she was rolling it out.

After a dinner like this, and a drink like that, plenty of motrin, a heating pad, and the best friends ever I'm feeling as good as new. . . well, pretty much.

Like the song that I have listed on this blog... you find out who your friends are... My friends are the kind of people who would do anything for anyone in need. And that would be why, my eyes tear up at any thought of leaving this place.

No comments: