We've seen more of each other in these past few years than we have our husbands. We've grown from newlyweds to seasoned mothers. Laugh lines, gray hairs, much prayer and so many precious memories have woven us together.
To say goodbye seems impossible. But I'm packing up these precious memories as treasures from God, knowing there's a promise in every memory: a reminder of how good our God is and always will be! I'm thanking him for the the amazing friends I have here and the pain. The pain is a reminder that he planted us in such rich soil that our roots couldn't help but grow deep and flourish. He's transplanting these roots to another pot with soil that will be just as rich, because that's what he does: tending, fertilizing, and sometimes making painful cuts to grow us even bigger, bear his fruit and bring him glory.
1 comment:
and one day...He'll move us back into the same garden once again.
well, we can hope and pray anyways. preferrably a tropical garden in Hawaii;)
miss you, friend.
Post a Comment