Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Brother

Well, it's been a few months since a post. And most if not all have given up on me and my blogging career. I have so much to share that quite frankly I don't know where to begin. But here's something worth sharing: My brother's blog: Angels Crying

My brother is in Afghanistan as a general surgeon fighting to save the lives of those ravaged by war. His perspective is amazing. Everytime I log on I'm blown away. His entries are like a scene from "ER" with the added twist of being in a war torn country. I have always respected both of my brothers and the huge impact they have had on my life. Reading this just reawakens the pride I have for them and the incredible men they have become. Thanks Eric, I love you! And thanks Kari (Eric's wife) for your sacrifices like this week just for example: birthdays alone with teething, napfree little ones are not even kinda fun espcially when you're reading about IED's and insurgents in your husbands line of work. Little did you know when you met the nice Christian guy at Kirksville what kind of wild adventure you were in for.:)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Thanks Christy, I love you guys. You too have made many of those same sacrifices. You are an amazing Sister, mother, and wife. I am so Glad that God gave me a sister like you.