
"I love my life." I thought to myself as my 2 year old, Peter, rested his head against my chest. It was a long day full of battles waged over willful defiance and noncompliance. There were moments today when I wondered when it would ever end, but just before naptime as I asked him to pick out a book, he grabbed "Green Eggs and Ham." Thank God he shares a love for great literature! How can you stay mad at a cutie like that: his giant blue eyes, his bleach blond hair, and loving spirit wanting nothing more than to cuddle up with me and read a book.
I love my little boy. I love that he loves his little sister more than anything in the world. I love that her face lights up more for him than anyone else. I love that I have the precious opportunity to be with these two wonderful people day in and day out. I love that I get to share this job with the most wonderful man I know who just happens to be my husband! I love naptime, storytime, and cookies and milk. I like pointing out planes, trains, and fire trucks. I love searching for bugs, lizards and pirate treasure. I love my coffee in the morning with the "Little Einsteins." AND the most wonderful thing of it all is that I serve a God that has put me here in this life that I love so much!
My life is good. It's so good I want to capture it all and share it with the ones I love. SO here it is Day 1 of the chronicles of life from my perspective... I hope you can enjoy it with me!
3 comments:
and I LOVE that we are neighbors and friends!! I will look forward to reading every chapter of the chronicles!
...and now we are on our way out the door to your house - let's get to work:)
Christy,
Thanks for encouraging all of us moms out there! It will be fun keeping up with you guys via the chronicles. God bless you and have an awesome day planting!
Love, Leah (Danielle)
How is it you pinned my sentiments exactly? I'm so happy to see your beautiful family! Maybe someday we can go out for a "cup of joe" again. :)
Post a Comment