
I can't sleep at night. The cause for my insomnia is a new friend: my garden. It has taken over all my spare thoughts and some not so spare ones. . . . "How-to" books keep me up at night. Visions of butterfly, wildflower, and organic vegetable gardens dance through my dreams.
It has even taken over my bathroom. Yes, that's right my bathroom! I have made my bathroom my new greenhouse. It's the lightest room in the house. I have 72 seedlings sprouting and more on their way! Lavender, Tomatoes, and Basil are filling my bathtub.
But my favorite thing about gardening, is gardening with Peter and Anna. They bring wonder to the whole experience: discovering crickets, worms, and lizards, digging holes, not to mention watering the plants. Now that's the "cat's meow!" Life is just so much more exciting with 2 little ones in tow.
1 comment:
Love it! and you know I agree! :)
I almost seeded wildflowers today - it was SO warm - but then I checked the forecast and saw 31 degrees for Tuesday night. Darn. So Wednesday... it's on!
Post a Comment