Laundry or garden....
Laundry or garden...
A beautiful spring day not a cloud in the sky and rain expected later.
I choose...
Garden.
Dan doesn't really need more black socks for his uniform until Monday (shhhh... I think he may be wearing white ones today:)))). Maybe I should buy some more this weekend. He always seems to run low on them... or maybe could it be that laundry always is my last choice of things I want to do when I'm doing my to-do's.
3 comments:
I would vote new black socks. There is nothing better than putting on a fresh new pair of boot socks. They still have the cushy softness and havent been worn thin from multiple wears and washes....so splurge and go for the socks...is my vote.
Eric, you make me smile from ear to ear!
Love,
Christy
yep...laundry is probably your last choice. but that's ok because your garden is LOVELY :)
Post a Comment