Dear Anna,Today I watched you go outside to play. Time stood still for just a second as I put down what I was doing just to watch you in wonderment: watch you slide down the slide, swing on your belly and gallop across the yard in your rain boots. I wanted desperately to capture that moment in time; you are growing so fast. You were completely content playing alone in your made up world. You are such an inspiration to me in your element, not easily daunted or pressured to please, unphased by much, and determined to succeed.
You are a lot like your daddy. You are fearless and independent, spunky and strong, tough and sweet...so sweet. You love horses, your bear, your rain boots, your sunglasses, your brother, your sister, Dora, and your thumb. You love to sing, imagine, and climb. Your favorite song is "Once upon a dream" from "Sleeping Beauty" and you sing it all the time. We call you "Tink" because you are precious with just a pinch of a mischievous side.
You are our little girl; you are three today, and we love you so much!
Happy Birthday, Anna. May God use all of these precious qualities for His glory. I already stand in wonder!
Love,
Your Momma
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, precious little Anna, we all love you so much and your spunk and spark keep us all smiling!
Love, Grammy and Poppy
happy birthday, Anna girl!
So adorable! Love the picture with the cinnamon roll! Happy late 3rd bday!
Post a Comment