True confessions: I feed my children McDonald's occasionally.
Please allow me to emphasize occasionally because, well, it is only on occasion! I never can be too sure who may be reading this mortified by this truth . . . Dan, and I don't want my halo to fall too far from my head
I digress. So I was pulling into the drive-thru at McDonald's today when I heard expressions of horror from the backseat. "Mom, McDonald's is very bad for you. Can we have something else for lunch?"
I found myself in the horns of a dilemma. I was hungry and a Happy Meal was sounding pretty darn good.
What an excellent opportunity to teach them the beauty of all things in moderation.
Peter didn't find too much comfort in that.
He wanted to call his Grandma to see if it would be okay to have just a little bit.
I refused him the cell phone and he devoured his 6 nuggets in five minutes.
Ohh, and apparently according to Pete, Chick-Fil-A has too much salt in their batter and fries.
Note to self.
Here's to his future wife.
3 comments:
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!
He is a Kaiser....
Love you and miss you, Christy!
Post a Comment